Friday, March 21, 2014

From my desk this week - Let's Party Boot camp




Hello from my desk this week. It's been a  very busy week again as I finished of Lilla's assignment boot camp. Big assignment to design patterns for bolt fabric for the quilting market.
Here is the final design I came up with some mad parting jellies and cakes. It will be in the March gallery next week and I am looking forward to seeing the final designs that everyone has come up with . There where some lovely designs going on the face book page. I am happy I tried out some of Lilla's exercise on colour I came up with a whole new library of colours to work from. Good to mix with paint and not just on the computer. Although I did a lot of work I felt a little disappointed with my final presentation sheet for the gallery but maybe I am being a bit tough on myself. Any way you will see it next week. 
In the meantime I printed of the main design and co-ordinate fabric designs on to fabric and even had this crazy idea make a jelly pincushion. I hope it puts you in a party mood for the weekend. XX










No comments: