Monday, March 10, 2014

Thank you Uppercase Magazine



Hello and here is my good news I can now reveal TA DA!! I received the fantastic new last week that my work will be featured in the next issue no 21  of Uppercase Magazine about surface pattern design. My work was selected  from over 2000 entries as part of a showcase of 100 surface pattern designers around the world. Uppercase magazine will be featuring tips from some of the top designers and leaders in the industry. Many of whom I have featured in my Pattern Queens pinterest board and work I absolutely adore. The magazine will be distributed at the world famous surface pattern trade show Surtex show in New York in May 2014.

It really feels such an honour to be selected I still can't quite believe it yet. This magazine has been one of my dream magazines to have my designs featured in. It is such beautiful magazine and really gives you a peak into the world of creative people life and work something you can't quite get just from a computer screen. Even the paper feels great and the smell of the ink on the pages make it a whole experience.
It always feels a real treat to buy this magazine and keep it forever.
I was so excited I sent a thank you card to  the editor and look my thank you dog was posted onto the Uppercase Blog. Here is a movie below about the new Surface Pattern supplement coming out in April 2014. See if you spot Susse Collection in this movie.

If you love this magazine then here is a special discount code I wanted to share with my readers.
To become  a subscriber you can use the code "USPDG2014" for $15 off subscriptions. The code works for renewals, too. Valid until April 30. http://shop.uppercasemagazine.com/collections/subscribe

No comments: