Thursday, April 3, 2014

On my desk this week- Uppercase magazine Issue # 21

It's arrived Uppercase Magazine Issue #21 Yipee.
Here is a on my desk post this week. I was so excited to find my copy of Uppercase Magazine on my door step this week. I have not had a proper read of it yet as I have been busy getting ready to go up to Scotland next week to visit my folks and celebrate my Dad's big birthday.
The magazine is fantastic and if your a pattern fan you will love this issue. I notice a couple of my fellow talented boot campers in the magazine too along with a few design heroes. Here I am in print still can't believe it. I am going to really enjoy reading it properly this weekend.

Here  is a challenge for you if you would like to win a subscription for this gorgeous publication. This was inside the magazine I thought I would share it with you.

Patterns please © uppercase magazine

Use this grid and make a pattern and post it to Instagram and twitter use @uppercasemag  #patternplease. Your creation might make it in the magazine or even better you could win a free subscription or renewal.
So have fun I going to give it a go just for fun.

No comments: