Friday, July 25, 2014

From my desk this week- Last Boot Camp

Final Artwork for July Boot Camp.
 Hello from my desk this week. It feels like ages since I visited my blog. It's been a crazy few weeks The rush to get projects done before the school holidays. Numerous visits to the Physiotherapy department at the hospital which has all been worth it as I can now walk unaided  again building up the strength in my leg. The school holidays have started so now the pace has slowed down lazy park days and night shift work. So things might be a little quiet on my blog but I will be popping in from time to time.

Here is  my final  artwork revealed as part of the last assignment of boot camp.  We all had to make personal piece for someone special in my life.

I decided to dedicate this piece to some of my friends despite having a bit of a rough time in their own lives just now. Are still there for you through your own rough times.
Coffee was my favourite beverage. Coffee just makes life alright we have a good times with our friends chatting and drinking any time of  the day.

I just wanted the piece to feel like that first great coffee in the day that makes the  beginning of the day feel great. Morning sunshine is a message to say it's all going to be okay today.


Final idea fabric and stitched.

Final artwork submitted to the gallery.


So checkout the last boot camp gallery. Feeling a little sad it's over but very glad I took part and met some great artists from around the world and learnt some much from Lilla Rogers classes.

http://bootcamp.lillarogers.com/wp-content/plugins/lilla-rogers-gts/view.php?post_id=930&order=chrono&p=0


Have a great weekend.  XX
The gallery is now open.

No comments: