Friday, August 15, 2014

From my desk this week- Competitions courses time for a summer break.



Hello from my desk this week. Although this has been the summertime and slow time for most of us. August turned out to be so busy for me. I manage to get a few things done over the last few weeks despite it being the school holidays. I manage to cram a few competitions in and courses.


Freelance bootcamp Pattern Observer
Global Talent Search Lilla Rogers
Summer School Make it in design  Brief 1and Brief 2.


Finally the Hallmark creative blog competition Five words here are my designs that I created below. The gallery is live today check it out here.










 It has felt a bit rushed I am not so sure about everything I created in such a short time span but I wanted to try and work on these goals so it feels good to have finished them all.  Now I am so looking forward to  a family holiday and summer break. I have my little sketch book ready ( intentions to fill it up but not sure I will ha ha)
Guess where I am going?

Have a lovely weekend see you later on with summer holiday tales. XX






No comments: