Sunday, August 31, 2014

From my desk this week- Growing GTS





Hello form my desk this week. Here  is my submission for Lilla Roger's Global Talent search. The brief was to create a piece of wall art using the theme tiny terrariums which is something I have been exploring already remember my piece un free can set you free.

I decide to carry on that theme with a little group of bugs in their tiny world and wanting to go out into the world and explore more out there. In away that's how I feel now I have been through the boot camp experienced I feel I need to go out there and grow and explore more possibilities in the creative world.
On a personal level I didn't feel my piece was quite right for the submission but I had a go. It felt too rushed and not really developed my piece  enough and something that was quite different from something I have made before. I am glad I just went for it and had the experience of submitting. Here are few of my initial ideas sketch below.

The gallery went live this week  so check it out here and the top 50 artist have been chosen. There is some really beautiful work. It must have been so hard to choose them. I will be rooting for some of my fellow boot camp artists in the next round and can't wait to see what they create next.










No comments: