Friday, August 1, 2014

From my desk this week- Summer School- Making it in design.

Make it in design Sketches for design brief.
Hello from my desk this week. As you can see I am keeping my self busy over the summer. I just completed one more course over at Pattern Observer Freelance Boot Camp which was challenge trying to do this over the school holidays but really happy I completed the course. I will share my thoughts next week on this.

Back to summer school which just started this week through Make it in design. I have always wanted to try the course and this is a fantastic opportunity to try out  the course for free. I see so many friendly faces on the face book page from boot camp so I feel I am in good company. The brief has less time for development and there will be a gallery so you can see lovely designs  created my everyone soon on the first brief.

Here are a few sketches I am working on just now. Inspired  by warm summer days and cool water of swimming pools. It just makes you feel in a summer holiday mood.

Find out more about  Make it in design here a great resource for surface pattern design.


No comments: