Monday, August 25, 2014

Hallmark Creative blog five words competition shortlisted again.



Hello I am back from Paris and had such a great time. I have been to Paris so many times for work standing in trade shows. It's so nice to actually spend time with my family and with fresh eyes in day light looking at the amazing galleries and sights of Paris . I will let you know about Paris later on.
I had some lovely news while I was away I was short listed again for the five words competition run by Hallmark Creative Blog.

The winner's design by Tabula Rosi was so lovely and I was also happy to see Sara Castro Monteiro  it is so nice to see her work in the shortlist as we have become on-line design friends through various courses and it is so nice to see her design in the shortlist.

A huge big thank you to Hallmark team for selecting my work.


No comments: