Wednesday, October 8, 2014

From my desk this week- Going into Hyper Nature

Going into Hyper Nature
Hello from my desk this week. Well actually this is more a monthly round up as I have been so busy working on new prints for the London print design fair. which will be on at the end of this month.  As you can see I have been really getting into a super Hyper nature mood just now. Going on a different direction for my self. It's been a long time since I dug out my paint box and just started painting. I just spent a few days just painting sheets of flowers,leaves,birds and butterflies. I am still on my new direction and not sure where it will take me but it's nice to work in a different way for now. I can't show you my final prints as they are exclusive designs at Patternbank. So here are few snap shots of work in progress and inspiration from our garden and Regents park which is always amazing in the summer time.
Ok back to work have a good week.


Painting leaves

Butterflies

and birds.



From our garden


Walking around Regents Park

Walking around Regents Park




No comments: