Friday, November 7, 2014

From my desk this week- Fresh Patterns

Spring Day.

 Hello from my desk this week. A short post today. I am busy developing new designs right now working on some new product ideas all with be revealed soon.
I have been taking some  time this week to look over the huge body of work I have made this year with all the courses I have been working on. I decided it's time to get some of my work in order before the start of New Year. Here are some patterns  I have been redoing and working on and I updated my Moyo directory listing this week.

It's the perfect time of year to do and more updating going on behind the scenes with Susse web stores and my website . I have been procrastinating all year about redoing my site but it's time for a fresh look for 2015.

Check more patterns here on my listing page at the Moyo Directory which is a unique source for surface pattern designers around the world.

Have a good weekend XX



It's chilly outside.

Back to school.

No comments: