Friday, November 14, 2014

From my desk this week- Share




Hello from my desk this week. This week has been about sharing for me. I was contacted by a graphic student this week asking help breaking into the Surface Pattern industry and was introduced through a fellow Pattern Observer course  student. It was a surprise to be asked and I felt huge responsibility dispensing the right advice I hope what I gave was useful I wish this student good luck. I remembered when I left collage any advice other designers where willing to give was so greatly appreciated. Any way this week it sparked the idea to share some useful resources I found this year on my blog.

Books: Business and Life


Courses: Business and improved Pattern design and illustration.





Do you like my illustration above? It will soon be a pattern to buy. I am working behind the scene to finally launch a Spoonflower shop soon another procrastination in my life being check off my list Yay!!


Have a lovely weekend see you next week. XX.

No comments: