Friday, January 9, 2015

From my desk this week- New things



Hello from my desk this week. First week back in 2015 and it has been so busy and lots of  new things going on already.
I am back at  Lilla Rogers Boot Camp again and having a great time and meeting lots of new artists and saying hello to fellow boot campers from last year.

I am trying some new things out this year. One of them is  Instagram. To be honest I really didn't want to be involved in another social media network. I am actually really liking this one the most. I find it a chore to be on facebook and twitter I don't mind so much.
I decided to try it out for a year and just document my creative year and see how things grow. So now you can follow from my desk everyday whats going on in the studio and things that inspire me. In terms of working on boot camp it really feels like a virtual studio sharing comments and images of work with fellow bootcampers which has been really nice this week.

http://instagram.com/sussecollection/

Here are few images things I have been working on  boot camp mini play time with gems this week on Instagram









No comments: