Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Print and Pattern Geometric Book - Thank you Print and Pattern

Copyright Lawrence King Publishing & Print and Pattern 2015

Copyright Lawrence King Publishing & Print and Pattern 2015

Copyright Lawrence King Publishing & Print and Pattern 2015
I am really excited to share the new published book by the famous blog Print and Pattern called Geometric. It's amazing this time last year I was sending files for this book and one year on I have the final printed pages sitting on my desk. I have followed Print and Pattern blog from the beginning so I really appreciate having my designs featured in this book. A huge thank you Print & Pattern for featuring my work.

The book is beautiful resource of 101 designers and studios great reference book for your library in your studio.

So many of  my favourite designers are featured to many to list but here are few of my favourites and I am sure you will find your favourites too.

www.anamontiel.com
www.inaluxe.com
www.jansdotter.com
www.lisacongdon.com
www.zoeingram.com


The book is now available in the UK and published by Lawerence King.


No comments: