Thursday, January 29, 2015

Submitting your work top tips - from Uppercase Magazine.


Image Uppercase Magazine ©2015 Photo Jarrod Linton www.motionstory.net



Hello I wanted to share with you this newsletter from Uppercase Magazine about the new up and coming book The Uppercase  Compendium of Craft and Creativity.

I had a big surprise last night to see my work featured in the newsletter. I think it has some top tips on submitting your work to magazines and book submissions. Originally I decided to have a go at submitting my work as I am working on a new website. I thought the questionnaire for the submission and getting images of my working process would spur me into action.  Also help communicate my creative story. Create some interesting new content for my website.

I also realised to achieve my goal I needed help. So my husband  helped with my photos and I had a friend who is very good at writing check my text for me. Both skills, photography and writing are skills I am not good at. If your thinking of submitting your work to any magazine, blog or book I think  going through the submission process with Uppercase Magazine  really helped me to bring up thoughts about communicating  my work process, my passion for the work  I do,why  I am creative and influencers in my creativity.

Check out the lovely work featured from other artists in the newsletter.

Juni Tan's

Cleo Papanikolas

Kirrily Walker





If your a creative or crafts person reading this post there is still time to submit your work to this new and exciting book.

Newsletter here

Submission process here




Image Uppercase Magazine ©2015 Photo Jarrod Linton www.motionstory.net















No comments: