Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Can't wait for Uppercase Magazine issue 26.





I am excited to share the news that my Planet Earth stamp submission was accepted by Uppercase Magazine and will be published in Issue 26.  
My stamp was inspired by the qualities of vintage stamps from the 60's and 70's. In particular stamps celebrating the space race and travel. I really loved the simple layouts and overlay of colours and texture. Also the print quality on the paper. I couldn’t decide on a country so I thought it would be fun to make a stamp for the future. When one day we might travel and live on other planets. I decided on a universal stamp for Planet Earth.
Can't wait for issue 26 f you're not a current subscriber, you can subscribe / renew using the code "cannotwaitforU26" for $15 off.

No comments: