Tuesday, June 16, 2015

From my desk this week-Playing around with pattern Home Decor





Hello from my desk this week. Last week I was lucky enough to enjoy 5 fantastic  free videos about the home decor market created by Lilla Rogers Design School and lots of great tips where given by Margo TantauVP of Creative for Midwest CBK. This week I felt inspired to take one of my old patterns and see how I could create some happy summer garden decor for a hot lazy day in the back garden. The kind of day you enjoy a long barbecue with friends. As you can see you can get quite a lot if mileage with just one pattern. 
There is a twitter chat with Margo on home decor so you can ask any questions about the home decor market. 

Interested in Lilla's courses you can find out more here







No comments: