Friday, September 11, 2015

From my desk this week - Wall Art for Kids





Hello from my desk this week. It feels very long time since I have been on my blog and able to share my projects with you. It is so nice to be back in my studio again.
Over the summer holidays I received an e-mail from BoomBoom Prints. This company specializes in custom prints  for nursery art and products for new born and parents. The original owners of the company where looking for some artwork for their new born and a saw a gap in the market for artistic nursery art. The company commissions many artist who are parents themselves.  You can read about the artist here on their blog. Recently I have been wanting to develop more work for the children's home decor market so I thought I would try this website with some of my illustrations.

Here is my little collection of wall art based on a circus story. I have been developing this story in my ownportfolio recently so it felt like the right subject matter to use.
The circus story is an imaginary world where animals put on the big show with tight rope walking cats,acrobat tigers,juggling dogs and many more animals ready to put on the big performance hopefully capture the imagination of small children.
You can visit my store here.














Have a good weekend X X

No comments: