Friday, October 9, 2015

From my desk this week- The Uppercase Compendium




I have some exciting news to share with you this week. The Uppercase Compendium of Craft and Creativity is now going to and print. This publication is a book dedicated to craft and the independent maker movement with collections of stories of the makers,interviews, studio tours and behind the scenes of their creative process.
 Earlier on this year I received the lovely news I will be one of the lucky 65 artist that will be showcased in this book. You will get a peak at my studio space and my creative process along with some of my  favourite artists of my own for example Flora Waycott and Mirdinara I can't wait to see this on my desk very soon.
You can pre-order the book here

Here is a peak of other things I have been up to this week. It's all been about working in black and white. I have been creating images for  a colouring book project for Art Licensing show and calendar images for Uppercase desk calendar submission.
Have a good weekend. Susse  X X

No comments: