Friday, November 17, 2006

New Shoes

Fun place to visit in Sydney:
I love shopping for a bargain and one of my favorite shopping streets is Crown Street A long street running from Oxford street down to fashionable Surry hills. I always find inspiration in the stores. One of my favorite stores is Grandma takes a trip http://www.grandmatakesatrip.com/
I found my shoes in this room above. Instantly I fell in love with them and had to put them on they fitted perfectly!! and a bargain!! at $45. Perfect shoes for my friends wedding next week.
I can't find my camera I drew them for your instead. See above.
I class them as Limo shoes as they are only designed for standing at cocktail parties and stepping out of Limos you can't walk the pavement in these. I loved the polka dots insoles and the leather flowers.
Check out Grandma Takes Trip so many amazing and inspirational pieces to give you an instant fashion hit with out hurting your wallet. Just have fun for free browsing the store and practise self control but be warned !!! You will find your self grabbing for your wallet and making a fashion purchase in this store.
PS if you need a new wallet I have them at my store http://www.susse.ashop.com.au/c/22324/1/wallet.html
Bye!!! Remember to have fun today