Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Fun

So it's the last weekend before Christmas and I have to say as northern hemisphere girl it is very hard to get into the Christmas Spirit when you have the air conditioning on full blast as the temperature starts to rise for summer. Not a bad thing I love beach Christmas. I have to say there are a few Aussie magazines have certainly put me in the mood for Christmas with fantastic ideas for all those finishing touches for Christmas. I hope you get as inspired as I did. Get the paper glitter and glue out and the Champers. Gather your relatives friends,flat mates and have some fun getting ready for Christmas.
Better Homes and Gardens
have great ideas for Christmas Decorations made of paper.
Decorating the home for Christmas Great times from
Home Beautiful. Great recipes too.
Make your stair case a Christmas Feature
Make a feature of your Christmas Cards
Decorate a window
Ideas to wrap your pressies at Real Living Magazine.
Make your own crackers
Scourer junk shops and markets for sparkle brooches, buttons and bows
and dress up your presents.
Recycle old maps books magazines and even print your own
wrapping paper get creative. Use old fabric scraps and cut them up
to make ribbons. Add a fake flower made of paper.
Bye for now I am off to do my final Christmassy things around the house.
Happy Holidays and Peace to everyone.

1 comment:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I wish I would have found this before Christmas. Darling ideas! Well there is always next year right?